Dear friends, family members, churches and supporters,
Thank you for your support and prayers for the ministry the Lord has given us in Mexico City.
February was a 'team leader'-heavy month for me: preparing the annual Mexico field budget and plan, numerous Zoom meetings, deposits to our Mexican grant recipients, and more. May not sound glamorous, but hopefully you, like me, can hear the word 'ministry' in the word 'administration.' The administrative tasks I do in my position helps enable
- James and Barbarita Lee to do campus ministry,
- Pablo and Sheryl Canché to connect churches and ministries to collaborate for transformative work,
- Abe and Elaine Lee to teach at All Nations Seminary and minister to the alumni,
- Ben and Amy Meyer to do church planting and train pastors for church planting,
- Blanca to be involved in children's ministry,
- and me to teach at seminary, do Timothy training and conferences, and produce Spanish materials.
I try to remember that every time I get buried in emails and details: leadership and admin are not distractions from ministry. They are ways in which I can minister to the Mexico team by God's grace.
I hope you feel the same way about your prayers and support gifts. Mexico City may feel far away as you pray and as you send in donations. But you and your participation in these ways are an important part of the ministry. You are ministering to us and blessing us so that we can minister and be blessings to others. Thank you again for that.
Blessings to you all in Christ Jesus,
Mexico team leader, Mexico City
Resonate Global Mission
Engaging People. Embracing Christ.
A Ministry of the Christian Reformed Church